- It is harvest time in the countryside here.
- As you drive out of Chidambaram, workers are busy in the fields and off them.
- The sun is a tad sharp too after noontime though the dew drops strongly at night.
- The rivers through are mostly dry save for pools of water like ribbons.
- We drive past Sirkazhi temple - one space where the attempt to hold the Natyanjali fizzled out.
- If you leave the newly contracted highways and get into the by-roads the green is a soothing sight at this time of the year.
The photo here is of the Arasalyar river that runs into the Kumbakonam region.